Another week - on the dieting side, it wasn't a great week. I was sick, again, couldn't get myself up to go to the gym, although I'm going to go after these few words... and because I was sick, I couldn't eat what I was supposed to so improvised, and probably not in the best way.
I'm also going back to cheat night rather than cheat day - seems cheat day makes me sick, too. Last night we had pizza in celebration of mother's day, and watched movies. This week should be better!
I plan on shooting some today - haven't shot anything since the last senior session! It's been too COLD to shoot anything outdoors! All the rooms are clean in the house! YaY! But we did have to threaten with near death....well... the death of the computer, anyway. 4 weeks without it, and if they aren't keeping up with their rooms, another day tacked on and no use of the xbox upstairs. The laundry is almost done as well - YaY! again! So I should have some time to move around outdoors unless it's still freezing. I do see the sun, though, and that's a good sign.
I know I kinda cliffhanged everyone last entry, and sorry, but you'll have to keep hanging.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment