Saturday, July 25, 2009

May 14, 2009

Maybe? Is it true???? My husband, who has smoked religiously since he was 18, has finally found something to help him stop smoking. Okay, not necessarily STOP SMOKING, but stops the smoke? He has been trying to stop smoking for the longest time, especially since our daughter is going to be bringing her newborn baby here in about 4ish months! We've (meaning HE) has tried just about everything - antidepressants from a doc, the patch, the gum, almost even tried that little magnetic ear thingy! So, he finds online this site - www.bluecigs.com, which are electronic cigarettes. We all know nicotine is addictive, and to get that, you have to smoke it, and we know the "smoking" part is the killer. With these bluecigthingamajigs, there's no smoke!! no tar!! IF I understand it correctly, the nicotine is inhaled as a vapor. When you breathe out, you SEE "smoke", but it isn't smoke!!!! It acts like a cigarette, but isn't a cigarette! Sorry for all the exclamations but I'm friggin' ECSTATIC!!!! *I* don't like being around cigarette smoke! I don't like it around the kids - and I don't like my husband smoking for ALL of our health! So far, he hasn't had the craving for an actual cigarette. I actually tried it myself, and honest to goodness, you cannot tell a difference at all. I puffed, hacked up a lung lol. FINALLY....

Okay, so dietwise, I suck again tonight. I'm seriously thinking about working nights in order to keep on track. Mornings, even when I'm home, I always have my breakfast the way I'm supposed to. Lunches are fine, but dinner.... idunno! Can't make it! Also, I have switched from going to the gym in the mornings to after work for now, as it's just too hard making myself get up in the mornings. If I can make it, great - better than afternoons, in fact - if not, I'll still get my workout in once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment